SELL YOUR RECORDS
HOW TO SELL YOUR RECORDS
RECORDS $20 AND UNDER
GALLERY OF SOLD RECORDS
WORDS + PICTURES
Orange Grove Tool Sheds & Utility Boxes of Oliva, Spain
Oliva, 2017 – Poems & Photos
Wrestle the Future to the Fucking Ground
The January Project
Ghosts & Lovers
ABOUT & CONTACT
HOW IT WORKS
CREPE CITY MAGAZINE
July 30, 2021
August 4, 2021
is a magazine dedicated to sneaker collecting and the surrounding arts, culture, and fashion.
In this issue:
* Dave White is known amongst sneaker fans as the guy who made oil paintings of Nikes in the late ’90s.
* A photo editorial looks at the past, present and future of the Adidas Originals NMD footwear line.
* Ronnie Fieg of KITH has a sought-after collection, but he’s still waiting for the “iPhone of footwear”
* Lalla Boudmagh aka Superllalla’s personal sneaker collection is clinically documented
* Exploring Nike’s most innovative Air Max shoe, the Air VaporMax, with Nike Running Vice President Brett Holts
* And new sole technology BOOST™ (UltraBOOST and YEEZY BOOST 350) is dissected by Adidas designers
In Stock - Call or text 416 556 6278 to schedule a pick up. Volver does not ship.
Scroll for sample pages.